Saturday, February 4, 2012

Four Days and Counting (Olympic Memories)

  
      I have watched others run and I have danced through this fountain. Mostly the kids do it, but I have an eternal inner child that just can't resist.
(As usual the blue writing represents ten years ago.)

“Four Days and Counting” 
            This is a view of the Olympic Fountain. It plays to music with many different formations. It even has a steam phase. Pretty interesting for city dwellers. Many like to play in and between the water and occasionally get wet.






            Tonight will be interesting. Paul and I have the opportunity to see one of the dress rehearsals for Opening Ceremonies. I will also go again on Wednesday evening. We will be sworn to secrecy about the events but I’m sure we can find some safe tidbit to share when we return. Ready for fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment